Just a few gift ideas for gifts your Thanksgiving hostess can put to use right away. (Stop by tomorrow. With a little luck, I’ll share the hostess gift I’m taking).
1. Placemats. Make this lovely version from the tutorial here.
2. A wreath made of kumquates, via One Pretty Thing.
3. A cookie press! Have you seen how fun these are? Give them with cookie dough. Get one here,or take your coupon and pick one up at Michaels.
4. A snow man kit! Get the directions for this adorable version at make it do.
5. Yes, these flags are for football.
6. A good knife sharpener. Or visit here to see a serious carving set.
7. Their own tree, via here.
8. Or, the ultimate last-minute gift. Just offer to clean up. (Awesome broom seen here).